HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
While the CDC has recently updated their recommendations, New York State regulations are changing weekly, but we will be adhering to the following rules:
Parent/Guardian must accompany each dancer to their first day of attendance.
· Must have signed online copy of Dancer Safety Form
· Must have: Dancer ‘Pick-up’ Form (allowing someone other than parent to pick up dancers – or permission for dancers 14yrs & up to be dismissed without an adult)
DROP OFF PROCEDURE
· Arrive no earlier than 5min before class start
· All must be wearing masks
· Dancer & Parent/Guardian/Designated Adult should hand sanitize once arriving in hallway
· Dancer must bring only water bottle w/ name on it
· Dancer proceeds to empty Dancer Dot outside their assigned studio. Wait until called to enter studio.
AT STUDIO DOOR
· Teacher/Staff member will dispense hand sanitizer.
· Twinkle Tots may be accompanied by one adult ONLY into studio. Adults must wear mask & hand sanitize
· No siblings will be allowed in studio.
· Dancer will put bag & water bottle on Dance Dot along wall.
· Dancer will proceed to social distancing ‘x’ on floor
· Dancers 2-4yrs should have one adult wait in hallway
· Classes that use props: Each dancer will have their own individual box of props. Larger props will be sanitized before & after use.
MASK POLICY UPDATE:
ALL DANCERS, FACULTY & STAFF MUST WEAR A MASK – regardless of vaccination status.
· We will be taking multiple water/mask breaks
· Dancers are welcome to keep their mask on at all times – if this is their comfort level.
· As CDC, state & local protocols change, we may update.
· Dancers are encouraged to use the bathroom at home or before class.
· Dancers ages 2-4yrs old MUST be accompanied by a parent/guardian
· Dancers will only be allowed into bathroom one at a time.
· Hallway bathroom outside studio will NOT be open.
· Dancers are strongly encouraged to come to class dressed.
· Dressing room will be CLOSED for general use.
· Dancer may ask Office Assistant to use room for single use
· Hands are sanitized as they leave studio
· Dancers must be picked up immediately by adult at the designated pick up station.
· Dancers 14yrs & up w/ Form on file, may leave.
MULTIPLE CLASSES IN A DAY
· Dancers with less than 15min between classes, may be escorted to their next studio to wait on Dancer Dot.
· Dancer with more than 20min between classes, must be picked up by adult and return later – following all protocols.
· There will be 5min between classes staff & assistant may clean & sanitize.
Copyright © 2019 Cortland Performing Arts Institute - All Rights Reserved.